We are passionate about UX and strongly believe that large organisations should build their own UX capability in-house. Finding experienced UX people is challenging so why not consider skilling up your existing team. Our experienced Principal and UX Manager offer a range of UX coaching services to help you build your own UX capability in-house.
Build your organisation's UX capability
If you want to build up your organisation’s UX capability in-house you can go and recruit experienced UX professionals but often these people are in high demand. Good UX people can be difficult to find and attract, especially if you don’t know what to look for. An alternative is to build your team’s UX capabilities through in-house training and UX coaching.
Our UX coaching services typically would include:
- Building a UX competency in your organisation
- How to sell user centred design approach in your organisation
- Team UX skills assessment and capability building
- Training – formal in-house training or informal ‘on the job’ training
- Staff ghosting our mentor then undertaking the activity themselves
- Tackling cultural issues and engaging stakeholders
- Setting up a test lab
- Advice regarding UX tools and technologies to invest in and helping implement and use these tools
- Hiring UX professionals – tips and common pitfalls
Our UX coaching services can be provided by teleconference or online meeting or in person on site on an hourly or daily basis.
Our UX coaching services are conducted by Tania Lang (Principal), who started doing UX work in 1999 or Miranda Wee, who has been at PeakXD since 2010. Both Tania and Miranda have extensive UX industry experience.
See Our team for more information about our mentors.