- A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g. your phone or your computer) for record-keeping purposes. For example, a cookie could allow the Site to recognize your browser, while another could store your preferences and other information.
- Your browser may allow you to set how it handles cookies, such as declining all cookies or prompting you to decide whether to accept each cookie. Please note that some parts of the Site may not work as intended or may not work at all without cookies. For further guidance on how to delete or decline cookies, please see clause 11 and 12.
- There are two types of cookies used on the Site, namely “persistent cookies” and “session cookies”. Session cookies will normally expire when you close your browser (or the active tab on your browser), while persistent cookies will remain on your device after you close your browser and can be used again the next time you access the Site.
- The Site uses a range of cookies and related tracking technologies for multiple purposes, including the following:
- to enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of the Site across different webpages, devices and browser sessions.
- to simplify your access to and use of the Site and make it more seamless.
- to monitor and analyse the performance, operation and effectiveness of the Site, so that We can improve and optimize it.
Chrome: Guidance for Google ChromeEdge: Guidance for Microsoft Edge Flash: Guidance for flash cookies Internet Explorer: Guidance for Microsoft Internet Explorer Opera: Guidance for Opera Safari: Guidance for Safari (iphone and ipad) Safari: Guidance for Safari (mac)
- If your browser is not mentioned above or if a link does not provide you with the help you need, we recommend visiting the help portion of your browser’s toolbar or searching for "cookies" in connection with the name of your web browser on the internet.